Jana (The Book Goddess)'s Reviews > The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight

The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith

Jan 13, 12

bookshelves: comtemporary-challenge-2012, 2012-reads, blog-reviewed
Read from January 01 to 02, 2012

This is the first book I've read in 2012 and BOY was I glad. This is like Anna and the French Kiss except it's much MORE. A story about love, family, fate, destiny and a hot British boy. Yup, what more could you ask for in a novel, hmm?

When I saw that this actually takes place over only 24 hours, I was skeptical. Like,really? How can you fall in love in less than 24 hours? I didn't believe in love at first sight (who does?), but Jennifer E. Smith made me learn and see that it actually DOES happen. It's written in third person perspective, which I wasn't aware of and I wasn't fond of because I tend to like first person narrative better, but the writer just managed to capture both Hadley and Oliver's characters soooo much. Hadley was so cool, smart and I love that what she's going through is perfectly relatable. Oliver was charming, sweet, did I mention BRITISH(!) and just a normal guy, I like that he's so realistic (which I can't say much about other love interests in YA these days).

There were some tiny suprises along the way, and I thought they were perfect for the story of Hadley and Oliver. This is probably one of those books that I will read over and over again and the statistical probability that you will love this book is pretty high. I warned you.

Anyway, if you enjoy contemporary young romance, and an irresistable love story with funny laugh-out-loud moments, and want to start the New Year with a 'happy' book, then The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight is a definite must-read. This comes out today.

My blog: http://jana-thebookgoddess.blogspot.com/

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight.

01/02/2012 page 111
47.0% 1 comment

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Georgia hey u know english boys can be so fucking annoying i know i am english...
but i look forward to this book i just bought it from amazon and eagerly await its arrival
i started my book with the hush hush series by becca fitzpatrick and then i am reading this as soon as it arrives