Ann aka Iftcan's Reviews > The Deadliest Bite

The Deadliest Bite by Jennifer Rardin

Jun 25, 2011

bookshelves: adventure, alternate-earth, demons, fantasy, magic, psychic-powers, series-book, urban-fantasy, vampire, were-wolf
Read in June, 2011

In this last book, post-humously published after Jennifer's sudden death, we manage to get some closure for our gang. Vayl and Jaz, accompanied by their support group, are off to Hell (yes, THE Hell) to try to free Jaz from the demon who has taken up residence in her psyche. Along the way they find other things to occupy themselves with--finding Vayl's 2 long dead sons (or at least the bodies that currently hold their souls) has a couple of VERY interesting complications. Raoul has much more of an appearance in this one than in the past books, hanging with them for almost the entire adventure. And yeah, I DO have a thing for Raoul, but who could possibly resist him? Well, except for Jaz--and Cassandra--and ok, Evie, but I don't think that Evie ever actually meets him. :oP Still, a good note for the series to end on, even if we don't get to see what actually happens next.
3 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Deadliest Bite.