Kurt's Reviews > Holes

Holes by Louis Sachar

M_50x66
Jun 25, 11

The category that this book fits into on the bingo board is, a book that has been made into a film.

The reason of which I decided to read this book is not because I chose to. It is because my class has been using it for a novel study.

What I liked about Holes is the storyline throughout the book with all its twists and turn and turns along with many sub plots. The book has a focus point trying to reach out to attract teenagers interests.

I perhaps did not necessarilly like the start of the book how in the first few chapters it did not catch my attention making me bored as I read on. Also with a few of the parts as I went on reading it would mention something quite quickly then they would bring it back up much later on in the book when I do not understand what they are talking about so I keep flicking back through the book to get an understanding of it.

I would recommend this book to my mother. Although this is more of a childrens book my mum does enjoy reading books and I'm sure she too would like how there and many different twist and turns as the book goes on.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Holes.