Theri Grevelis (actually Edwards these days)'s Reviews > In the Air Tonight

In the Air Tonight by Stephanie Tyler

Aug 04, 2011

Read in August, 2011 , read count: 1

I so much wanted to give this book 5 stars because I just did not really like it, I really really liked it. The only thing holding me back was in how rough the guys handled their woman in the beginning. With that said this was most definitely an emotional ride for me. Sometimes you can read a book and something unlocks, and the emotion is coming from someplace deep down in you. This is how is was for me, I found myself holding my breath and grinding my teeth, which truly is the mark of a great story teller. I will read this book again in a couple of months and see if I am able to read certain parts without grinding my teeth. I have truly enjoyed this entire series and for that matter every single one of Stephanie's books. Yes, I have indeed read every one of them. Going to read the ARCO series written under Sydney Croft next. I highly recommend reading this series, just get ready for an emotional and seat of your pants ride. Looking forward to Night Moves, Kell's story no doubt will prove as much of a ride as the rest of them.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read In the Air Tonight.