Cameo's Reviews > In My Dreams

In My Dreams by Cameo Renae

Jun 25, 2011

(Review from the author)

48 likes ·

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read In My Dreams.

Quotes Cameo Liked

Cameo Renae
“Hell had frozen over and I was lost in its endless labyrinth.”

Cameo Renae
“A quick thought shot through my mind. Could I really drown in a dream? I remembered the movie the Matrix. If you died in the matrix, you died in real life. I wasn’t about to take a chance...”

Cameo Renae
“He grinned, a very dark and evil grin… the kind of grin that the Grinch had before he stole Christmas.”

Cameo Renae
“Enough with the sadness! This dream is not for cry-babies...” he said, his face beaming with a wide smile.”

Cameo Renae
“This is what people were looking at all day? How embarrassing! I looked like Quasimodo! My guests were exceptional actors.”

Cameo Renae
“I will be with you and there is nothing in heaven, or hell, that can keep me away. - Michael”

05/13/2016 marked as: read

Kobra Nevermore well spoken =]

Jasmine hey cameo! you dont know me but im bertha's niece, jasmine. she recomended this book for me to read, im curently reading it and i have to say it really is a great book! :)

message 4: by Inger (new) - added it

Inger Iversen I wanted to do the same for my novel, but I'm too nervous to do it! LOL

message 5: by Ashley (new) - added it

Ashley I'm so excited to read this! I love young adult mysteries. If its not asking too much, could you offer some advice for an aspiring author?

message 6: by Cameo (new) - added it

Cameo Sudha wrote: "I'd say... Like the book. It keeps a tight hold."

Thank you, Sudha! :)

message 7: by Cameo (new) - added it

Cameo Jasmine wrote: "hey cameo! you dont know me but im bertha's niece, jasmine. she recomended this book for me to read, im curently reading it and i have to say it really is a great book! :)"

Hi Jasmine!!! I'm so glad you're enjoying it!!! Tell Bertha I said "HI" and thanks so much for the recommendation!!! :)

message 8: by Cameo (new) - added it

Cameo Inger wrote: "I wanted to do the same for my novel, but I'm too nervous to do it! LOL"

GO FOR IT, GIRL!!! ;) LOL

message 9: by Cameo (new) - added it

Cameo Ashley wrote: "I'm so excited to read this! I love young adult mysteries. If its not asking too much, could you offer some advice for an aspiring author?"

Thanks Ashley!!! My advice...write what's in your head and heart, and write a little everyday. Writing has become an outlet for me, and I'm COMPLETELY surprised at what I had hidden deep inside. It's actually shocking! LOL And...NEVER GIVE UP! If you keep writing, one day you will be holding your novel in your hands. :) Good luck to you in the future!!! XO

message 10: by Dawn (new) - rated it 5 stars

Dawn White Most authors will agree with you. We cry and bleed all over our novels just to get them to the readers. And hope they are received well. ;) I have to say I have done this also. <3 xoxo

message 11: by Cameo (new) - added it

Cameo Dawn wrote: "Most authors will agree with you. We cry and bleed all over our novels just to get them to the readers. And hope they are received well. ;) I have to say I have done this also. <3 xoxo"

Thanks Dawn! Can't wait to read your next novel! <3

Alicia Absolutely enjoyed this book, many tears were shed. And Michael was just the best. I'm now reading Hidden Wings. Keep 'e-mail coming Cameo, I love your style!