UKSandy's Reviews > Fifty Shades of Grey

Fifty Shades of Grey by E.L. James

3421918
Jun 24, 12

Read in October, 2010

I lost 3 days of my life reading this story - I absolutely loved, loved, loved it! Fifty is fuckhawt!!!!!!

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Shannon (new)

Shannon C. How different is it from the original fan fic?

UKSandy Shannon wrote: "How different is it from the original fan fic?"

It's no different Shannon. It's still the original MoTU.

Sharon ✽ is an emotional book junkie ✽ i think all she did was change the names...right?

UKSandy Yes Sharon that is all :)

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

well there is a mention of her working at a hardware store in the description...i don't remember that in the fan fic.

UniquelyMoi ~ The 1-click Diva And you didn't tell me about this book why?? LOL!

Juliana UKSandy wrote: "Shannon wrote: "How different is it from the original fan fic?"

It's no different Shannon. It's still the original MoTU."

Oh, I thought someone said that it was completely different and the only thing that stayed the same were the names? (I only just read it so I read the final Fifty version). I'm so confused by this fanfiction thing.

message 8: by Bdbaficionada (new)

Bdbaficionada I read this when the other was posting the chapters online once a week under the title Master of the Universe. The character names were those used from Twilight (Edward was 50) and OMG it was HOT and I loved it then. So I am so going to have to reread it with the new names but same great story!

Bobbie This is the most, best & awesome book series I've ever read LOL Think I like it LOL