Lisa's Reviews > Sean Griswold's Head

Sean Griswold's Head by Lindsey Leavitt

Jul 23, 12

Book Cover: 4/5
The cover is just really cute, and it makes me what to see the front of his head! (Gahhh) But I also love how the chalk board has the circle chart, which Payton drew in one of her Focus Journals, and the little stick figure with his bike:D

Characters-

Favorite:
My favorite has to be....Sean! His so sweet, and caring. When he first found out that Payton was keeping journals about him, he figured he was just a play toy; being used by her and her councilor. When Sean knows the truth, he just laughs it off. Sean understands everything Payton's going through, and his very considerate of that. Throughout the story he even helps her train so she can compete in a bike marathon for her dad's MS.

Least:
I'm glad to say that in this book I didn't really hate anybody. Yes I wanted to smack Jac (Payton's best friend) many times throughout the story. But she was just doing all of these (very) annoying things from the kindness of her heart. Jac just wanted to help Payton, but she was just a bit too pushy for me.

Storyline: 5/5
Being a freshmen in high school,and playing basketball, Payton's only worries were her grades. She has a best friend that can be annoying, but she loves her anyways. When Payton's mom tells her that, her dad as MS, shes devastated. Mainly because he has this disease, but also because her entire family has kept this a huge secret from her for the last 6 months!
After not speaking with her parents for a little over two weeks, her mom decides to send her to Payton's school councilor. The council (Ms. Callahan), suggested that she should find a focus object, something to get her mind off things that are going on at home (which just happens to be Sean Griswold's head!).
When Jac pushes Payton into talking to Sean, she soon feels this connection, always wanting to be around him, and wanting to talk to him even more. Building up the courage, Payton asks if he wants to go bike riding sometime, and he kindly agrees.Their relationship goes a lot farther and through a little bit of hardship, but to find out how it ends you'll just have to read it yourself(;

Ending Opinion: 5/5
They both have great chemistry, which kept made me really want to read more; before I knew it I ran out of pages:/

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Sean Griswold's Head.