♥ Sarah ♥'s Reviews > Angels' Flight

Angels' Flight by Nalini Singh

2641924
Jan 01, 14

bookshelves: genre-urban-fantasy, characters-angels, genre-paranormal-romance, sync-pending
Read from March 07, 2011 to December 29, 2013

Angels' Pawn: (3 stars)
(Guild Hunter, #0.6)
Read March 7, 2011
I read this novella as a standalone ebook: Angels' Pawn. See my review for it here: https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

Angels' Judgement (5 stars)
(Guild Hunter, #0.5)
Read April 6, 2011 - April 10, 2011
I read this novella in the anthology: Must Love Hellhounds. See my review for it here: https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

Angel's Wolf (4 stars)
(Guild Hunter, #3.5)
Read December 26, 2013 - December 27, 2013
This was about a vampire named Noel who moves into an angel named Nimra's territory. Noel was brutally tortured and feels like he's being cast aside by Raphael until he learns of the danger Nimra has found herself in. As he solves the mystery, him and Nimra start to fall into a routine and discover some unexpected feelings about each other.

I really liked this story. As with most of the angels in the Guild Hunter series Nimra is a little bit cold, but she does have more humanity than any other angel I've read in this series so that was a nice change.

As always Singh's writing is beautiful and I loved the story overall.

Angels' Dance (3.5 stars)
(Guild Hunter, #0.4)
Read December 28, 2013 - December 29, 2013
This is a story about an angel named Jessamy, who is an angel who can't fly due to a deformed wing and an angel named Galen who is now one of Raphael's Seven. At the time of this story he is basically requesting to work for Raphael and has to prove himself.

I liked this story and I thought Jessamy and Galen were really sweet together. Galen pretty much falls for her at first sight but she takes a little bit more persuading.

The only thing about this one is that it seemed a little too long for a novella (about 120 pages). It may be my mood though, but basically they were pretty much head over heals for each other well before it was over and the rest was kind of slow going after that.

Still it was a good novella and I loved them both as characters and as a couple.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Angels' Flight.