Kathlene's Reviews > Through a Glass, Darkly

Through a Glass, Darkly by Jostein Gaarder

Jun 25, 11

My friend force me to read this.. I'm not a book worm, in exam I only used my stock knowledge kind'a lazy.. but somehow I don't know why I grab this book with out thinking.. I'm not interested in books without pictures or colored one.. When I was a child my father bought me fairytales bookz as in always... Colored, few words and with pictures easy to digest of my imagination. Same as the book of fables until highschool. When I was in my college days I preferred to read Reader's Digest I love that mag. But anyway This was my first book that I read it's hard in the first chapter because I have no idea why that book was in my hands but in the middle to end it's a beautiful story even there's no pictures.. but my imagination works better and I found that I can and I'm proud of it. It was my first book w/o pitures. :) I would like to suggest this book,, It's for all of us mostly in young one's.. The words on it was great for the starters..Thanks to my friend for forcing me to read this.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Through a Glass, Darkly.