Maja (The Nocturnal Library)'s Reviews > Bite Me

Bite Me by Parker Blue
Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Bite Me.

06/25/2011
20.0% "I already love this book. Apparently the lady in blue gets it right every time." 5 comments
06/25/2011
30.0% "Awww, the dog has brown leather goggles. So cute!"
06/28/2011
60.0% "I never thought I'd say this, but Fang is even cuter than my dog!" 3 comments

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Shelley aka Gizmo's Reviews Ah, my favorite dog is in this book. This should be interesting to see how you like it.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay, I'm on pins and needles waiting to see if you like it...lol.

Wendy Darling Yay! I LOVE Fang. :)

Maja (The Nocturnal Library) It's pretty short and I needed something funny after Ashes.
Wendy, let me know when you want to start. :)

Wendy Darling You mean As Meat Loves Salt? I'm ready! Will start that one tonight. :)

Maja (The Nocturnal Library) Great! Hmm, have you thought about your Ashes review?! I have no idea how to write it. It would almost be easier to write two reviews: one for the first half, and one for the second. It's driving me crazy.

Wendy Darling Ugh. I'm still mad at that book. We're not on speaking terms at the moment.

Maja (The Nocturnal Library) LOL, I know! I'm not much of a reviewer in normal circumstances - I have no idea what I'm going to do about this. I guess I'll just have to wait a while.

Wendy Darling Yay! :) Didn't the guy drive you nuts, though?

Maja (The Nocturnal Library) Dan?!? Yeah! That's why it's on my 'what does she see in him' shelf, LOL.
I hope she gets rid of him soon. I can't wait to read the next one.
(view spoiler)

Wendy Darling Like I said...the romance gets better in 2 and 3. You are definitely adding them to your "I want him" shelves. :)

I still have to write mine, too. *sigh* I'm saving yours to read until after I've written mine so as not to be unduly influenced.

Maja (The Nocturnal Library) Let's hope so. I'm always in the mood for a new book crush. But in this case, it's not even necessary - Fang is the main reason why I want to read the rest so soon.

Wendy Darling Yeah, but you can't make out with Fang.

Maja (The Nocturnal Library) (view spoiler)

Wendy Darling Just you wait. :)