Snorkle's Reviews > I Kissed Dating Goodbye: A New Attitude Toward Relationships and Romance

I Kissed Dating Goodbye by Joshua Harris

Aug 14, 08

bookshelves: all-time-favorites-young-adult, purity, adult, young-adult, read-2008, review-on-blog
Read in June, 2008

This book continues to be a great inspiration to me, and this is my second time reading it, the first being when I was newly christened a teenager. Joshua Harris has such a straightforward way of showing you why he believes Dating can lead people astray and how you can live above that lifestyle. Each chapter had me convinced that Joshua Harris was onto something golden, something that I wanted to be a part of, this whole non-dating revolution. And all this was years ago, when I first read and became convicted to be someone who held purity in high esteem instead of following what the world was trying to tell me, because I could see that it was wrong. I decided to reread this book because I am entering a new stage in my life and even though I have been a non-dater for years now I thought that it might be a good idea to take a refresher course on what I believed so that I could easily answer any questions that came my way.

*Taken from my book reviews blog: http://reviewsatmse.blogspot.com/2008...

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read I Kissed Dating Goodbye.