SATIN SUE 's Reviews > Hunger

Hunger by Karen E. Taylor

Jun 27, 11

** spoiler alert ** Deidre is a vampire, she has spent lots of time not wanting to be a vampire and doest like anything about it. She trys to live a life as close to a human as possible, she is a fashion designer and she is very good at what she does, the only problem she has is trying to hide what is is from the people she works with.

One night when her friend Max sets things up so she can go feed, things turn out totally wrong. the guy she feeds off turns up dead. she didn't think she fed enough off him for it to kill him, so this is where the mystery begins.

She meets one very hot Detective Mitch Geer, he wants to ask her questions about the night she was with this guy and about the club max runs. This brings on problems for Deidre and she finds her self getting closer to Mitch then she intended to. along the way she feels the need to find out who her sire is and kill him for what he did to her.

Well I'm not to sure about what to say about this book, I think it was very slow to start with and I found it very hard to get into. I found my self being very irritated by the leading lady in this book. Having said that i think the book had some good things going for it, but i think more could of been done. Keep in mind that every ones taste is very different, and my view on this book my not be yours, so feel free to buy it and let me know what you think, id be happy to post your review for this book to run along side mine on my blog so people get a better view on the book..
2 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Hunger.

Comments (showing 1-4)

dateUp arrow    newest »

Suzanne the Mighty (Under the Covers Book blog) I didn't like this one as much either Sue!

SATIN SUE    it was really hard to get into lol.

Suzanne the Mighty (Under the Covers Book blog) It was! I think you could kinda tell it was written in the 90s!

SATIN SUE    yeah for def lol..