Jianne's Reviews > The Eternity Code

The Eternity Code by Eoin Colfer

Jul 01, 11

bookshelves: class-library, books-i-own
Read from June 29 to 30, 2011

Just as good as Artemis Fowl: The Artic Incident, the level of genuises of Artemis was just more present here. And there were less action though the never-ending plans covered it up. I was happy that Juliet got to be shed some light here. There was also character devlopment, Artemis is more compassionate and sympathetic towards others, especially at the end of the book. So I was happy. Pretty much nothing more to say, plot was okay as well. I liked how in every book there's always something new, it doesn't seem to follow a pattern in the story.

Moreover, I liked how things happen the way Artemis want it to not based on luck but based on his genuis. He's special and all, but he does things his way and he gets through it. That someone made the Artemis Fowl Series unique and fascinating. I love how at a young age he manages to pull through all the trouble and seems to have a solution so every problem, that's just cool. I also liked how his family background was explored in this book, that adds up to the story as it continues.

Looking forward to the next book, I'd love to see Artemis more in action rather than just the plan maker, that would've been cool.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Eternity Code.