Steph's Reviews > Hour of the Lion

Hour of the Lion by Cherise Sinclair

2142019
May 30, 14

bookshelves: author-웃, author-favorite, series-ongoing, series-book1, sos-games-bsb-r9, 2014, partners-유유웃
Read from May 29 to 30, 2014

I'm a huge fan of Cherise Sinclair's Masters series and a PNR fan. So, I was looking forward to reading her PNR series, The Wild Hunt Legacy.

Hour of the Lion was an enjoyable read. While there's an instant attraction between Vic(toria), Alec and his littermate Calum, Cherise lets things simmer a bit before delving straight into a relationship. Vic has a hard time letting go and being out of control. The boys, however, enjoy showing her the benefits of doing so. Since the loss of his lifemate, Calum knows his next mate will be one he shares with Alec. They're hoping Vic will understand that this is one of the things that's different in the shifter world.

I liked the shifter mythology Cherise created. These shifters are descendents of the fae. I also liked all of the characters and look forward to learning more about them in future books.

Fail ~ As the wife of a Marine, I wish Cherise would have researched enough to discover that Marines say "Oorah", Army Soldiers say "Hooah", and Vic (a former Marine) says "Hooyah". This mishmash of both bugged me.

(3.5 stars)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Hour of the Lion.

05/29 marked as: currently-reading
05/29
10.0% "I can survive without a TV, but no books? I may die."
05/30 marked as: read