Sian's Reviews > Out in Blue

Out in Blue by Sarah Purdy Gilman

Jan 01, 12

bookshelves: read-2011
Read on October 03, 2011

Angels and fallen Angels not a new concept but I enjoy reading different authors views on them.

The story jumped straight into it from the first page, it didnt drag and I enjoyed how we met both characters straight away.

I liked the main characters of Wren and Ginger and I enjoyed the story of them falling in love. What I didnt real like was how quick they fell in love. They didnt really get to know each other, it was bam! 2 days later, madly in love and wanting to be mated together.

I had guessed what had happened with Lark, especially when Ginger started seeing the ghost, and it all fell into place for me.

It was actually quite a short book, barely more than 200 pages I would guess.

I think it could have been filled out a bit more, to extend the story and the love story. I would have liked it to have not been so rushed as it felt very compacted.

I enjoyed the writing style and the story. I wasn't bored throughout all of this and really wanted to keep turning the page because I was enjoying it.

I like how the ending was also kept open for the character of Jett and I am definately intrigued enough to read the next one.

Read and reviewed courtesy of Netgalley
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Out in Blue.

10/03/2011