Jude's Reviews > Raised by Wolves

Raised by Wolves by Jennifer Lynn Barnes

Jun 23, 11

I’m team wolf. Period. Always have, always will. So when I saw this book in my friend’s shelf I did not hesitate to practically steal it. I. Loved. It.

Devoured it, actually. In just one day I was done. Raise by Wolves is different, it’s not your average wolf story, yes there’s some forbidden romance going on but still, different. First, they actually act like a pack of wolves, it all seemed logical, not completely invented and false; they really acted like a pack, united and bonded. Second, every character jumped off the page! Seriously, everyone was fascinating. Also, all the situations that Bryn – main character – was in, problems with the pack, and her past; and to think that everything, everything was connected at the end. And boy! The end was creepy!

. . . I just re-read this last paragraph and realized I just threw a lot of confusing words and never actually said anything xD! Sorry! But it was really good!

From being welcomed into the pack, to mysterious boys that become forbidden, beaten up from those you call your family, moving away to escape your everything and meet your hunter, to actually end up haunted and end up in a thin line that can either destroy you, or free yourself and others. Raised by Wolves is a must read wolf book. If you see it, do not hesitate. Read.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Raised by Wolves.