SATIN SUE 's Reviews > Fall Into Winter

Fall Into Winter by Eden Baylee

Jun 28, 11

** spoiler alert ** This book has four stories in it, about four different women with different sexual needs, and the thing I love about this book, is they know what they want and they go out and get it.

This book, starts with Ella, she's 38yo. we first meet Ella in a night club. when she challenges a man to a contest in music. This breaks the ice and they both start getting along. the chemistry between john and Ella is so hot, you could burn your self on it. The relationship starts out as just sex but as they grow closer and start spending more time together having great sex, the pair grow close and they both find out that the pair start wanting more from each other.

The book then moves on to Stella, she comes out of a long term relationship with a guy, who was very old fashioned. only having sex in one way . Stella found this very boring. but she meets Norman on line and finds that she can experiment more, and she ends up doing all his fantasy's, but one day she finds she as a fantasy of her own, there pair end up acting out hers, which may I add includes another man, yum!!.

I'm not going to tell you about the other two stories in this book, because I really think you should read it your self, but In my opinion, this was a really hot erotica book, as every story went on I found my self wanting more and getting more and more excited along with the people in the book. *BLUSHES*. For any one who likes Erotica books I would say that this is a book for you, it will keep your mind going and keep you wanting more. So yes im telling you to go out and get this book people you'll love it

I want to thank Eden for this great peace of work..

pop over to my blog to see what else i gave it.

1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Fall Into Winter.

LorettaLynn looks really good

SATIN SUE    we'll soon see lol

Eden Baylee Satin Sue, My sincere thanks for your review. I was so touched by your words and rating, especially your "extra" award. THRILLING!

I have linked back to you on my site as well. Many thanks once again, eden

SATIN SUE    your very welcome... i loved it.

Eden Baylee SATIN SUE wrote: "your very welcome... i loved it."
So happy to hear, thank you again for taking the time to review and add to your fab site.