Shawna's Reviews > Out Of Her League

Out Of Her League by Kaylea Cross
Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Out Of Her League.

~E~ Riverina Romantics Glad you liked it Shawna. I have read the second one, but haven't had a chance at this one yet. The second one is unreal!

message 2: by Taryn at My Secret Romance (last edited Jun 24, 2011 05:06PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Taryn at My Secret Romance This author is pretty much unknown, sad to say. I wish she got more PR. I like her a lot and sometimes talk to her on facebook. She is a real down to earth person. I really enjoyed this book too. I haven't read her others yet but I've read reviews for them and they are all almost 5 stars on every book. Absolution (Suspense Series, #5) is suppose to amazing.

I didn't know these books are lendable on the kindle...good to know. I could swear they weren't when I bought the first one.

Sherron I LOVE this author. She is an auto buy for me. I can't wait for her next book coming out this summer. It's a new series.

Taryn at My Secret Romance Is it the one that she's writing under a different name?

Sherron Nope, this is what her website says:

Summer 2011 - Deadly Descent, a military romantic suspense, will be available from Carina Press. More details soon!

Sherron It looks like it will be coming out September 6.

Taryn at My Secret Romance I knew she had that one coming out but she is also penning erotica under a different name. Callie Croix, I believe. The first book will be mostly sex (duh, if its erotica) but the second she wants to incorporate some military heros into it too.

Sherron I'm not really into erotica. But, I might check it out if the second book has military heroes in it and it isn't just all sex.

*Nan* This is the first book I have read by this author and I am really loving it. Can't wait to red the others in this series! I already have them downloaded on my kindle.

Shawna I really liked this, especially the too yummy to be true hero Rayne. There were a couple of minor things that kept me from rating it full 5 stars, but I was really impressed, especially for this being the first book.

I'll definitely check out more from this author.