Laura's Reviews > Bound to Please

Recommended to Laura by: Angela
Recommended for: Fans of BDSM,erotic romance
Read on June 30, 2011, read count: once

4 1/2-5 stars BDSM/Erotic Romance

Shout out to Miss Angela Lustful Lace for recommending this HOT book to me! I LOVED it!!

As an organized event planner, Ruby Scott had embraced her reptutation as a respectable woman who is dependable and steadfast. Underneath her neat exterior, her erotic fantasies of submitting to a deserving dominant male consume her thoughts. She keeps her wishes under wraps until she meets sexy, ten years younger, musician; Mark St. Crow

Mark is a talented up and coming musician along with his band, The Riders. Mark craves a controlled lifestyle not only with his career, but also in his bed. No secret to the world of BDSM, he's only too eager to share a wicked night of passion with Ruby. What he's not prepared for is the feelings that she stirs within him. Being in the music business, it's easy to love 'em and leave 'em, but with Ruby, he finds he wants to know her, be with her, stay with her. Imagine his surprise when she kicks HIM out!

It doesn't take long for Ruby to realize that one night with Mark is not enough, and soon after the two of them engage in wild thrilling sexual encounters that makes her desire for him build until she's left wanting more than a sexual relationship with him.

BDSM books usually are not my favorite. A lot of times, I find them funny and I end up doing a lot of eye rolling and skimming through the pages. Bound to Please was definitely an acception to this rule as I really enjoyed the scenes between the h/h and they were extremely HOT. This book is full of sexy scenes. Mark and Ruby engage in sex in a Ritz Carlton (with the aide of a strawberry HOT HOT HOT), a garden, a public bathroom, a broom closet, a sex club, etc. Some seriously sexy stuff happening here!!

Really enjoyed this book and I'm looking forward to more from this author!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Bound to Please.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Angela Carr (Under the Covers Book Blog) Great review!!!! And yes. The only eye rolling done is because of the pleasure St. Crowe gives. Lmaooo.

Dare yo Surrender is about Ruby's Ex..... Buddy read!!!!!!
Rhonda, Elena and I are planning it...someday.

Laura Yes!! I put it on my to read list!! Let me know when you guys decide to read!

KindleRomance Reviews Great review!