Matt's Reviews > Papercutz Slices #1: Harry Potty and the Deathly Boring

Papercutz Slices #1 by Stefan Petrucha

Jun 22, 2011

it was ok
Read in June, 2011

The large majority of this book is painful and immature. I wondered throughout the entire book just who this was intended for, thinking that while the references seem appropriate for young adults, the poorly executed potty humor could only entertain an 8-12 year old (and I emphasize poorly executed; I have no objections with well-executed potty humor). It was only when the word "whore" was used that I realized I was reading a book that was meant for my age group but simply failed. HOWEVER, something really turned on in the last ten pages, which I found to be actually really funny. Pros: The ending, which was quite amusing and was more pop-relevant than anything else in the book, and Harry's occasional confusion between his objectives and those of other literary works. Cons: Every other page, drawing, and line of dialog in the only book. The last ten pages are the only thing keeping this from being a one star rating.
2 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Papercutz Slices #1.

05/23 marked as: read