Kristen's Reviews > I'm Not the Biggest Bitch in This Relationship: Hilarious, Heartwarming Tales About Man's Best Friend from America's Favorite Humorists

I'm Not the Biggest Bitch in This Relationship by Wade Rouse

F_50x66
Sep 27, 11

bookshelves: first-reads, humor, 3-stars
Read from July 02 to 03, 2011

I am a dog person, through and through. I love dogs and truly believe that they are man's best friend. Obviously, this book was right up my alley. With essays composed by many famous humorists, all focusing on their dogs, this was something that I could easily relate to. All of the essays were great and each showed the important role that pets play in our lives. The essays cover a wide range of topics, from picking out your dog to having to put your dog to sleep. Some stories are funny and had me laughing out loud. Others had me shedding a tear. And others made me think about the huge roles that pets play in our lives.

If you aren't a dog person, then I think it's a safe bet that you may not enjoy this book. But I came away from this book with one thought: pets are an essential part of life. No matter what, our pets are there for us. They are there when we are on top of the world and those times when we are going through hell. No matter what, our pets love us. And whether you are a dog, cat, fish, or whatever animal it is that you prefer, kind of person, it is important for us to open our hearts to these animals.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read I'm Not the Biggest Bitch in This Relationship.