Angie ~aka Reading Machine~'s Reviews > Halfway to the Grave

Halfway to the Grave by Jeaniene Frost

Aug 26, 11

Read from August 24 to 26, 2011

Cat Crawfield is an unusual woman whose late night activities attract all the wrong sort of attention. You see Cat is half dead what do I mean by that she's part vampire and human. She's been killing vampires for awhile but she soon meets her match in a vampire named Bones. Bones thinks Cat was hired by someone like him to take out the vampires but is clearly surprised when he finds out that is not the case at all. Bones strikes a deal with Cat that he'll train her how to be better bait for the vampires and Cat takes the deal. But there is one thing that Cat never expected to happen at all ~ to fall in love with a vampire or to be loved in return. Cat's strength and resolve are tested over and over again making her trust Bones all the more. Ultimate test comes when her grandparents are murdered and her mother kidnapped. What will Cat risk to save her mother and still be with Bones? That question and many other's are answered in Halfway to the Grave.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Halfway to the Grave.

Quotes Angie ~aka Reading Machine~ Liked

Jeaniene Frost
“If you run from me, I will chase you, and I'll find you....”
Jeaniene Frost, Halfway to the Grave