Larissa's Reviews > Mermaid Magic: Connecting with the Energy of the Ocean and the Healing Power of Water

Mermaid Magic by Serene Conneeley

Jun 21, 11

bookshelves: own
Read in June, 2011

The oceans have long drawn people to its shores to marvel at its wonder and beauty, its ability to provide and its power to destroy. For thousands of years people have taken to the seas to find food, fortune and adventure. Those who meet the waters find themselves moved by its music, mystery and depth and few can turn their back on it without leaving behind a piece of their heart. As the personification of these waters Mermaids carry with them a magic and intrigue that has captured our imaginations for thousands of years.

Mermaid Magic is more then just a history of mermaids and the legends that have sustained them; it is a book of healing, hope and magic. A catalogue of spells, stories and knowledge on a number of sea creatures that are as majestic as they are inspiring. Even as land animals we rely on the power water has to sustain us, provide for us and heal us. Mermaids are the embodiment of water and of life, and it is impossible for us to deny that which makes up a significant part of who we are, after all it's in our blood.
2 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Mermaid Magic.