Kelly Hager's Reviews > The Vampire Stalker

The Vampire Stalker by Allison van Diepen

F_50x66
Jun 21, 11

Read on June 21, 2011

Like most teens, Amy is obsessed with the Otherworld series. While most people have crushes on James (sweet hero who’s in love with a vampire), she’s in love with Alexander (James’ cousin, a brooding vampire slayer, seeking vengeance on the vampire who killed his parents and sister). And then the best thing ever happens: Alexander manages to enter her world. And that’s amazing, right? Except he’s in her world because he was chasing Vigo, the vampire. Which means that VIGO is also in her world. And that is less than amazing and also not the best thing ever. It’s actually the worst thing ever.

This is an incredibly fun read, I can’t even tell you. I think this premise is every reader’s fantasy, right? Because who wouldn’t want to encounter the people from your favorite series?

Recommended—especially if you’re in a reading slump like I was! This totally cured it. :)

And it got me thinking, who would I want to enter my world?

1) VI Warshawski (Sara Paretsky’s series featuring the world’s most awesome detective ever)

2) Harry, Ron and Hermione (you know where they’re from, right?)

3) Tibby, Bridget, Lena and Carmen (Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants)

4) Alex (The Mockingbirds)

5) Jessica Darling (from Megan McCafferty’s series)

6) Evie (Paranormalcy and Supernaturally)

1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Vampire Stalker.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Drew You know you can't help but be curious if any Twilight girls have read this book.
Guiltily, I would have loved if Seth Clearwater came out.

Riya14 14 Exactly