Aishwarya Nair's Reviews > The Ultimate Gift

The Ultimate Gift by Jim Stovall

U 50x66
Mar 18, 12

This book is called 'The Ultimate Gift' by Jim Stovall.
My dad's friend gave me this book to read and i just got lost into it....

This fits into my bingo board under the category:'A book which has been made into a film'.

What would happen if you could inherit a billion dollars?
This story is about Lewis Hamilton, who is the lawyer set in this book. He just found out from his assistant Martha, that his old friend Red Stevens has died. he calls everybody from his family- Red's sons and his grand son's and gift them each either a factory or cash as part of the Will that Red had made. But one of his grandsons, Jason was very agitated and upset that he didn't get anything his grandpa. He learns from Lewis that his grandfather had the 'ultimate gift' for him, but he had to learn the useful values of life. The value of hard work, the value of friendship, the value of Dreaming and another six values.
When Jason completely transforms from a arrogant person, to a loving, caring person. The 'Ultimate Gift' was a million dollars given to Jason to fund the Red Stevens founding center to help those children in need.

This book is recommended to everyone of all ages to read this story of 'The gift of Humanity.'
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Ultimate Gift.