Emily's Reviews > Go Fetch!

Go Fetch! by Shelly Laurenston

Jun 20, 2011

bookshelves: bad-boys, genre-paranormal, series, shifters-were, humorous, states-washington-dc, own-kindle
Read from June 20, 2011 to December 03, 2012

Conall Vga-Felian knew from the first moment he met feisty tempered Miki Kendrick that he wanted to bed her, the problem was she wanted nothing to do with him and she let him know it. The more she pushes Conall, the more certain he is that Miki is the one for him. When Miki's life is put in danger, Conall is determined to keep her safe but Miki has other ideas, hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

Loved this book, so far my favorite in this series. Conall has the patience of a saint when it comes to Miki who can be downright mean. There are several laugh out loud moments int he book as Miki tries to push Conall away.

1/2-Decided to reread because I was in need of something funny to read. Just as good the second time around. Connall is the master of patience, well kind of, when it comes to Miki. The stuff she does to him had me chuckling out loud, great book.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Go Fetch!.

Megan I loved this book, well...the whole series really. This is a new favorite author of mine.

Emily Megan aka *Mheghan* wrote: "I loved this book, well...the whole series really. This is a new favorite author of mine."

I am loving it too, halfway through. She is a great author, one of those can't put the books down.

Megan Yeah, I flew through series and just finished The Mane Event (Pride, #1) by Shelly Laurenston. Now I'm (im)patiently waiting on The Beast in Him (Pride, #2) by Shelly Laurenston from the library. I love finding great new authors.

Emily Megan aka *Mheghan* wrote: "Yeah, I flew through series and just finished The Mane Event (Pride, #1) by Shelly Laurenston. Now I'm (im)patiently waiting on The Beast in Him (Pride, #2) by Shelly Laurenston from the library. I love finding great new au..."

Me too, I have been wanting to read the Magnus pack for awhile but knew once I started it was going to be a commitment to read all of them.

Tina Yay! I always love it when people discover SL. And Mikki is a super hoot. You gotta love why the book is entitled 'Go Fetch!' I can't think of another author who would have a character be so irreverent.

Emily Tina wrote: "Yay! I always love it when people discover SL. And Mikki is a super hoot. You gotta love why the book is entitled 'Go Fetch!' I can't think of another author who would have a character be so ir..."

I know what you mean, SL has a knack for creating some of the most unusual characters and there were a couple of things in this book that really surprised me. Love her books.

Pansy Pack and Pride are my summer reread. I love the series so much.

Emily Pansy wrote: "Pack and Pride are my summer reread. I love the series so much."

Me too, always a ton of fun.

Pansy I finished Go Fetch today and I am almost done with Her Kitty, Kitty. I love these girls. I really wish she would go back to the Pack series and update us on these characters. I thought she would do somemore with some of the other characters in that series.

Emily Pansy wrote: "I finished Go Fetch today and I am almost done with Her Kitty, Kitty. I love these girls. I really wish she would go back to the Pack series and update us on these characters. I thought she would d..."

I thought she was going to have a sequel, I hope so. I like the girls in Magnus was a bit worried in the first one because of the arguing but it toned down a bit in Go Fetch. The third one sounds really good, can't wait to read.

Jennifer Wait til you get to the last one of the series. I think it's probably the funniest.

The Magnus pack series is one of my favorites too. I wish the author would do more books on them........

message 12: by Pansy (last edited Jun 22, 2011 06:25PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Pansy Since Emily is reading the third book I will not spoil anything but there are a lot of great characters in it. They would make great books.I would like to know how Conall and Miki's baby is doing. I love that Viking.