Char's Reviews > And That's When It Fell Off in My Hand

And That's When It Fell Off in My Hand by Louise Rennison

Jun 23, 11

bookshelves: buddy-read, favorites, funny, georgia-nicolson, louise-rennison, read-in-2011
Read from June 20 to 23, 2011

For my full review please visit my blog: http://shadowsireview.blogspot.com/20...

I have to say that two of my all time favourite moments of the series are contained within this book. For that reason alone, I think that this book is more than worht a read. Georgia's attempt to get over Robbie's departure to Kiwi-a-gogo land is fabulous. I love Georgia's misery, she's so dramatic with it. The only thing I love more is when she's hearing the call of the horn. Well whatever excuse makes you sleep at night.

The Luuurve God has landed! That's right ladies, form an orderly queue because the half Italian, half American, new lead singer of The Stiff Dylans, Masimo, has arrived in Georgia Land. I like Masimo more than I like Robbie, who was a bit too serious for my liking but he's still not as good as Dave the Laugh.

This is a return to form after 'Dancing In My Nuddy-Pants' which lacked something for me. This one is filled with moments where you either want to laghat Georgia or despair of her. It's the perfect thing to read on a miserable summer as it makes you all cheerful inside

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read And That's When It Fell Off in My Hand.

Quotes Char Liked

Louise Rennison
“I am exhausted by trying to get along with the Lord.”
Louise Rennison, Away Laughing on a Fast Camel

06/20/2011 page 64
06/22/2011 page 222
77.0% "I keep going to update and then forgetting where I am. Oo-er."