Ela 's Reviews > Clockwork Princess

Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare
Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Clockwork Princess.

Quotes Ela Liked

Cassandra Clare
“And indeed it was, the arrow still protruding from its wet, grayish skin, humping its body along with incredible speed. A flick of its tail caught the edge of a statue, sending it flying into the dry ornamental pool, where it shattered into dust.

“By the Angel, it just crushed Sophocles,” noted Will. “Has no one respect for the classics these days?”

Cassandra Clare
“He began it,” Cecily said, jerking her chin at Will, though she knew it was pointless. Jem, Will’s parabatai, treated her with the distant sweet kindness reserved for the little sisters of one’s friends, but he would always side with Will. Kindly, but firmly, he put Will above everything else in the world.
Well, nearly everything.”

Cassandra Clare
“Jem knotted his fingers in the material of Will's sleeve. "You are my parabatai," he said, "You said once I could ask anything of you.”

Cassandra Clare
“And the gold of her ruined wedding dress.”

05/24/2013 marked as: read

message 1: by Colette (new) - added it

Colette Pauline its so pretty

Ela I know. So many pretty covers coming out this year, huh?

message 3: by Colette (new) - added it

Colette Pauline yes. I think this makes up for CoLS

message 4: by Bethany (new)

Bethany wow. I haven't read this series but that cover IS amazing.

Ela Colette: Did you not like the cover for COLS?

message 6: by Colette (new) - added it

Colette Pauline i like it, but it could have been way better-the model for clary looked 30 not 16

message 7: by Bethany (new)

Bethany Ela wrote: "Colette: Did you not like the cover for COLS?

Bethany: YOU MUST READ THE SERIES! It's amazing, just like the covers. I promise you. :)"

Now I want to skip ahead to Clockwork Princess! ha

Ela Colette: I suppose. And the cover itself was WAY different to the others. For COLS, I mean.

Bethany: Haha, I do too. Sadly, it's not out yet. You should read the previous two in the meantime, haha :)