Angela Corbett's Reviews > Indelible

Indelible by Lani Woodland

Jun 22, 11

Read from June 19 to 22, 2011

I loved Intrinsical, but I LOVE Indelible! It seems that a lot of times, the second book in a trilogy doesn't hold interest as well as the first or the third. That's not the case with Indelible at all. I was captivated by the book from the first page. The mystery in this book kept me guessing until the very end, and that rarely happens to me. I also loved the romance in this book, and enjoyed seeing the relationship progress. This is a definite must read by a very talented author! I can't wait to see what happens in the last book!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Indelible.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Angel Charms Wow...I loved Intrinsical too. I am also usually wary of sequels, but your review is encouraging. Please tell me there's no love triangle in sight or cliff hanger?

Angela Corbett Hi Angel! I don't want to give anything away, so I'll just say that I think you'll love Indelible as much as I did! :)

Nahe Oh I can't wait!

Angel Charms Angela wrote: "Hi Angel! I don't want to give anything away, so I'll just say that I think you'll love Indelible as much as I did! :)"

Aahh...since I am a glass half full person, I'll take it there are no triangles or cliffhangers :)
It's not like I won't read if there's a cliffhanger, its just I'll wait till next book comes out..you know to save myself from torture for a whole year :)
Thanks,,,,nice review BTW.

Angela Corbett Thanks, Angel! I was honored when Lani asked me to give her a blurb for the book! :) I think everyone will love it!