Sharon's Reviews > The White Assassin

The White Assassin by Hilary Wagner

Oct 31, 11

bookshelves: arc
Read from September 01 to October 20, 2011

If you love reading or writing mid grade novels and you don't know Hilary Wagner you are missing out on something special! Hilary writes epicly beautiful stories about rats. How could a story about rats be epic? Hilary is a master writer. Her words are beautiful. She wraps you up in the story and the characters lives. She causes you to love or hate with your whole heart. (I'm really seeing a movie in her future...)

In book one, Nightshade City I fell in love with Vincent, Victor and Clover. I even fell in love with Billycan one of the evil doers. Once you open the first page of this book you won't want to put it down. You'll be fully immersed in Nightshade City and entranced by all the characters. But then the book ends...And you'll be sad...because you want more.

Thankfully, Hilary is willing to give us more! The White Assassin leaves off right where Nightshade City ends....but be ready to not put this book down until you are finished reading it. There are twists and turns and new (creature) characters introduced and some old ones creep out of the catacombs.....This is a book you will not be able to put down. I know The White Assassin has just been released, but I'm desperate for the next book already!

Christmas is just around the corner...if you have any 8-12 year olds on your shopping list Nightshade City and The White Assassin would be awesome gifts for them. Kids who read do better in school. Hilary is cranking out more books as we speak...So the lucky kids who get hooked on Hilary will have many books to read in the future.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The White Assassin.