Kris's Reviews > Knight Errant

Knight Errant by K.D. Sarge
Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Knight Errant.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Chris You liked it! :) There's a sequel coming out in a couple months...

Kris I did like it very much. Best book I've read in ages. :) And am really looking forward to the sequel. The preview was tantalising.

Chris A nice break from over-smexed books?

Kris Indeed. LOL.

Leslie Nicoll I am so glad you enjoyed this. I thought it was terrific and am really looking forward to the next book.

Kris I think what I liked the most about it, Leslie, was that it was completely unexpected... if that makes sense. :)

Chris Yes! It does make sense. I felt that way, too.

Leslie Nicoll Yes, that makes perfect sense. It was unexpected and so much fun. Given that stories in space are a hard sell for me, I was really surprised at how much I loved this one. I am looking forward to more Taro and Rafe goodness!

L

orannia think what I liked the most about it, Leslie, was that it was completely unexpected... if that makes sense. :)

Ohhh, unexpected is good. I have this on my TBR list - after reading Chris' review I was hooked :) Can't wait to read it!

message 10: by Kris (new) - rated it 4 stars

Kris Chris & Leslie: It made sense! Phew. ;) I think it is one of those books where the blurb definitely doesn't do it just, but given all of our reactions to how unexpected it was, well, hell... it worked! LOL.

Orannia: I'll look forward to hearing what you think of it, sweet. :)

orannia :)

And am excited about the sequel :)