Jess's Reviews > Real Vampires Have Curves

Real Vampires Have Curves by Gerry Bartlett

Jun 25, 11

bookshelves: 2011, read-a-thon-2011, paranormal-romance
Read on June 19, 2011

I've heard so many great things about this author, so I was so happy when I saw this one just sitting on my library shelf. I love the pnr genre, and one of my favorite subsets is the funny/lighthearted ones. Glory is a plus-size vampire and is grousing about her on again off again vampire boyfriend (Blade) for the majority of this book. She is moving on with her life and starting a new business in Austin, and he doesn't want her on her own because of a vampire hunter that's in that area. Glory, being Glory, ignored his request and decided to keep her shop anyway. Glory, Blade and her friends try to stop the vampire hunter from killing other vamps including themselves.

This moved really quickly and didn't take me long to read. I laughed throughout, and although some parts were absurd, I still loved it anyway. I can see this becoming a series that I pick up when I need some lighthearted relief and want to laugh out loud. I'll definitely be checking out the other books in the series.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Real Vampires Have Curves.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Beth (new) - added it

Beth i have this :) i read a few pages ,i love her

Jess It was really funny! I will definitely read others by her. I will be doing a review for this one soon.

Melodie I liked this one, too. Actually really like the whole series except for the most recent one.

Angela I so love this series do far! I haven't read them all yet