wafiyah's Reviews > Silence

Silence by Becca Fitzpatrick

Oct 26, 2011

Recommended for: passion-loving-readers, HEA-lovers, strictly-PNR'ers
Read on October 23, 2011 , read count: Once

** spoiler alert ** I spent a long time looking for a link to read this, and when I finally got it, I wasn't disappointed. Crescendo ended with a rather suspenseful cliffhanger, which I wasn't very partial to, so when I read this one, I was kind of glad that there was going to be a next book. This one was really nice, considering the many things I wanted changed. Nora wasn't whiny, for one thing. I always disliked that about her in the previous books, along with her tendency to stop letting Patch do what he wanted. I was glad that she gave him space, and got space for herself as well. At first, I was wondering if her "amnesia" was supposed to be a bad thing, but as I read on, it seemed to make the series a little clearer. I also liked how Patch (Jev, as we may call him) was less evil and taunting, and actually showed his care for Nora. I felt what the characters felt. I finished this book really quickly, and it was definitely worth it. (Especially the little snippet at the end that showed how Patch and Nora really met.)

Warm and tingly. I think this deserves a nice 4.3 stars.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Silence.