gigi pryce's Reviews > Micah

Micah by Laurell K. Hamilton

Jun 18, 11

bookshelves: vampire-reads, anita-blake, werewolf-reads, paranormal-romance-read
Read in June, 2011

Absolutely Loved this little novella didn't take me long and it was so typical of Anita. I loved it. A definite MUST read. Here is what Amazon.co.uk says about Micah:

From Publishers Weekly
Hamilton (Incubus Dreams) delivers a highly palatable portion of what makes her series heroine, federal marshal and vampire-hunter Anita Blake, a bestseller: equal portions hot sex and supernatural crime fighting—with a dollop of old-fashioned male-female melodrama—served up in a world where new were-animals have their own crisis hotline. Filling in for a colleague, Anita travels to Philadelphia to reanimate a deceased federal witness, accompanied by Micah, her wereleopard lover. The jaunt serves as a chance for them to share some rare one-on-one time—without any of her five other lovers around—which Anita fears is not necessarily a good thing. Even worse, since her magic energy has grown unexpectedly strong, she suspects this won't be your run-of-th e-mill reincarnation. A good entry point for the uninitiated, this offering provides further insight into both characters and their universe. A bonus excerpt will whet fans' appetites for the 13th full-length novel in the series, Danse Macabre, coming this June.
Copyright © Reed Business Information, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Product Description
Vampire hunter Anita Blake is called on to raise the dead-while trying to suppress her ever-growing feelings for a certain wereleopard.

I think this is the best description of it and as I'm crap of it I'm going to leave it at this. I love this. Read it.
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Micah.