Thomas Dunker's Reviews > Loving in the Moment: Moving from Ego to Essence in Relationships

Loving in the Moment by Gina Lake

M 50x66
Jun 18, 2011

Gina Lake's book Loving in the Moment is the best book I've ever read about the topic of love and how to understand why relationships work or don't. And I'm not kidding; I take my love life seriously and always look to be a better partner and find more happiness in my relationships. It's funny that I like this book because it's kind of a "spiritual book," but I'm not really a spiritual guy. More to the point, I am a single guy and have paid a lot of attention to books that can help me find and create better relationships. This one surprised me; it hit a home run with me. Gina makes so much sense and puts her message into words that really connected with me, words that made sense to me, not pseudo-psycho gobbledygook. Every guy (girls too!) should read this, at least once. I've already got 20 pages dog-eared for re-reading and now think of this book as a reference book and not one of those read-it-once relationship books and still have a need for another book. Thank you, Gina!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Loving in the Moment.