Ananda's Reviews > Night Fall

Aug 12, 2012

it was ok
bookshelves: books-i-own, mystery-thriller, read-in-2012, part-of-a-series
Read from August 10 to 12, 2012

Geez, reading this book was a ....ummmm..funny experience. Well, while I did like the beginning and really was expecting an awesome thriller full of suspense and action, the second half of the book was a TORTURE! Believe me, I'm not exaggerating but I was seriously thinking of making this book one of the few DNFs in my entire life.
I must admit I didn't really like the characters, though I didn't actually hate them. While I was reading this book I kept imagining Nick Slaughter from Tropical Heat. Too cheesy!!!

Ok, back to this book. Do I recommend it? Oh God, NO! I admit I'm not a huge thriller/action fan, and you might think I'm in no position to tell if a thriller is good/bad. Well, just spare yourself time/money on reading/buying this book, and READ SOMETHING ELSE!

I don't want to put spoilers in this review but will just say the ending was bad. B-A-D!

So, maybe you're asking yourself why I'm not rating this book 1 star? Well only because I enjoyed the first half of it..and oh well, because of my generous nature:)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Night Fall.

08/11/2012 page 60
08/11/2012 page 120
17.0% "Hmmm..must say I'm not so impressed."
08/12/2012 page 350
51.0% "Dragging..boring..However I'm determined to finish it:("
show 2 hidden updates…