Byron's Reviews > The Secret of Talmor Manor

The Secret of Talmor Manor by Matthew Lang

Oct 15, 2011

bookshelves: paranormal, romance, m-m-read
Read from June 18 to 21, 2011 — I own a copy

FREAKING AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Matthew Lang puts a new spin on writing.. a little bit of many genre's and some REALLY good characters add a couple of twist's, a healthy dose of humour and Hot Damn... I giggled aloud at some of that humour too.. Was holding my breath in a couple of scenes, late back from lunch and two breaks, all because I HAD to finish it!!! I repeat, FREAKING AWESOME read..

I have to admit that I was a wee bit sceptical as I've read a couple of local authors who sort of weren't overly brilliant but good enough to read.

This story could have been set anywhere, it just happened to be set in Melbourne and the other settings in the book only added to the story line. (trying not to kill the book for other people reading it!)

I really am expecting something even more brilliant from Matthew's next book..(it doesn't have to be set in Melbourne!!) I will be watching and waiting with baited breath.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Secret of Talmor Manor.

Comments (showing 1-1)

dateUp arrow    newest »

Carmel Great to see you enjoyed it Byron, such enthusiasm, Matt will be happy!!