Jenny - TotallybookedBlog's Reviews > Heart on a Chain

Heart on a Chain by Cindy C. Bennett

Jun 22, 2011

Read in June, 2011

Wow! Thanks to my Kindle for putting me in touch with some fabulous books that I would have otherwise never found. This being one of them.
This book was everything that previous reviewers have said so I can't really add much else, except to say - don't judge a book by it's cover - horrible cover, but the contents were outstanding.
The whole story was sad and uplifting.
The characters were wonderful and I couldn't put this book down.
So, stop reading this review and download this book now!!! You will be glad you did
5 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Heart on a Chain.

Klaudyna Z. I agree with your comment about the cover. Covers are what usually draw me and I went back and forth about reading this book but I am glad I did. But yea, terrible cover.

Kari Worst cover ever! A random stranger told me I should read it at the library.....SOOOO happy I did. Fantastic book. Laughing one minute...crying the next. Good book!

Yani Just started reading it and wow! I'm barely holding tears, I think it's going to be a great read.

Jenny - TotallybookedBlog the cover has been changed since this review and it looks so much better.

Jenny - TotallybookedBlog Yanie wrote: "Just started reading it and wow! I'm barely holding tears, I think it's going to be a great read."

Yanie, I read this book a while back but still remember it pulling at my heart strings. It's such a beautiful read, I know you're going to enjoy it.