Heather Book Savvy Babe's Reviews > Kisri

Kisri by Moira Rogers

Kisri is book 2 in Moira Rogers And the Beast series. I did not get the chance to read book 1 in the series, but I had no problem getting into the story at all. The setting is right after a major war, and Kisri, a royal lioness, has been trying to find her cousin (the High Lord), the last male relative she has. When Ennon, discovers Kisri in his camp, it becomes his responsibility to see Kisri safely to the High Lord. However, attraction grows between Kisri and Ennon, and Ennon may not be able to leave Kisri untouched.

This short novella was a touching, romantic read. Kisri is the kind of character I love, she is a tough, no nonsense lioness. She knows how to fight, how to protect herself, and she is a woman who knows her worth. The chemistry and the sparks hit Ennon and Kisri fast, and yet their relationship developed in a believable way. I also enjoyed that the characters are lion shifters, and Kisri is an amazing lioness.

My only critique is that this novella was short. I wanted to keep reading when the story came to an end. I will be eagerly awaiting more books from this series, and I am looking forward to reading more of Moira Roger’s work.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Kisri.