Laurie (Bitten by Romance)'s Reviews > Visions of Skyfire

Visions of Skyfire by Regan Hastings

Sep 26, 11

bookshelves: paranormal-romance, dark-romance, author-request, requests, favorites, keepers, witch
Read from September 21 to 25, 2011

Regan Hastings didn’t miss a beat in the sequel of her The Awaking series. I couldn’t get enough of Teresa, Rune or the awesome storyline. As in the first book you get a sizzling action pack romance story. This book goes deeper into the story on how these witches came into their current predicament. I really enjoyed the surprises that came about during the adventure Rune and Teresa had in getting to Teresa’s Artifact piece. That also reminds me I loved the addition on the mystery, darkness and magic around each witch’s Artifact and I can’t wait to see what Reagan will add in the next book.

Teresa is one tuff and powerful witch. I loved her power and how she took to her Eternal Rune. Rune is also very powerful with his magic. When these two get together nothing will stop them. Rune and Teresa romance start out with a bang and they sizzle the pages all the way to the finish.

I simply loved this book. I haven’t had too many books this year that gave me that WOW! Affect, but this one gave me just that. I highly recommend this series to anyone who loves some sizzling magic.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Visions of Skyfire.