Deviant Geek's Reviews > Don Quixote

Don Quixote by Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra

Aug 16, 11

bookshelves: adventure, audio-book, classics, favorites, my-ebooks
Read from June 17 to August 16, 2011

Wow.. If i could give it more than 5 stars i would. What can I say about this book.. It absolutely Has everything..
Chivalry
Knights
Princesses
Romance
Poetry
Adventure
Comedy
Enchantments

This is the best 900 pages I've read!
The author has put a lot of work into this story so that it would be an everlasting source of amusements.
I've heard that it was a popular cartoon when I was younger but I seriously don't remember. When u hear the words (don Quixote) u can't help but think about the windmills, his most famous incident. Let me tell u that it has so much more.
Don Quixote is craziest maddest knight ever known. Notwithstanding all of this. His words can be the most exquisite flow of wisdom

What I enjoyed most of all is The fact that u can't afford to lost concentration or you would have to reread for the events are in a chainlike manner. Always connected.

This is a work of art. In any form u may find it

I burrowed the hard copy of the book but sadly I couldn't keep it with me for long (not Long enough to finish the 900+ pages anyway) I downloaded the audiobook as a bedtime story and I have the ebook of my laptop.
I would definitely look for a hard copy to purchase. An original one with illustrations perhaps..
If you love the noble age or this noble man (don Quixote) you should read it N give it a
Shot.
Don't be intimidated by the 900 pages. They fly with the wind if you are into it

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Don Quixote.

06/18/2011 page 43