nd - Master's lil-kitten's Reviews > Pleasure Unbound

Pleasure Unbound by Larissa Ione

Jul 12, 11

bookshelves: demons, paranormal-erotic, part-of-a-series, audiobooks
Read from July 09 to 11, 2011

I wasn't sure I would like this book/series since it was Demons.. I'm a vampire kinda gal. I loved Midnight Breed and Black Dagger Brotherhood, and I have to say the Demonica Series is right up there in the top three! I would consider this story to be paranormal erotica, not just PNR!

I decided to get it on audiobook instead of for my Nook, just to have "something to listen to" while I waited for the newest Lara Adrian book to come out. I was totally taken off guard at how much I enjoyed this book! I can't get enough!

There is a lot going on in this book, but the narration is perfect. She reminded me a lot of Hillary Huber, whom I love to listen to (and who narrates the second book), her inflections and timing are dead on.

I'm in love with this series and can't wait to move on to the next (audio)book!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Pleasure Unbound.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

UniquelyMoi ~ The 1-click Diva Great review! I enjoyed the series, too!

Laura I felt the same way when I started it!series!(I am also very much a vampire girl)And now it's one of my favorites. They really get better and better as you go and the spin off series is worth the read!

UniquelyMoi ~ The 1-click Diva My biggest problem with this series in general is not being able to pronounce all the damned names and keep the demons and their powers straight! LOL!

My daughter loved Eternal Rider.

Jessica what are the spin off series called?

UniquelyMoi ~ The 1-click Diva Eternal Rider (Lords of Deliverance, #1) by Larissa Ione

Lords of Deliverance.

Jessica ah i got that too..i thought it was #6 in Demonica....thanks for clearing that up for me! ;]

Michele ~ la Smoocherina ok, you sold me!
lol

nd  - Master's lil-kitten Wow.. I haven't gotten a single notification for these comments except for when Dhes hit "like" today. I'm so sorry that I've missed all these comments. Let me catch up!

@Dhes - Thank you! I'm glad you liked my review, it *is* a good series!

@Laura - They really did get better and better. I just wish i'd *read* them instead of listening to them on audio book. The 1st 2 narrators were great, but they went downhill from there. But I still enjoyed the series.

@Dhes - yeah, the names WOW! Some hard ones there, and I'm still not sure if I was pronouncing all of them correctly.. and keeping their powers straight was another challenge! LOL

I haven't read the LOD series yet, but it's in my TBR! HAHA!

@Michele - Yah! Have you started it yet? How do you like it? And why haven't I seen you over on the Kinky World group lately? Hmmm? :)

Thanks again everyone, for the comments! :)

Veronica~Nhaughty Oh you MUST read the LOD!!! I sooo can't wait for Death's book!!!

nd  - Master's lil-kitten Ya know, I keep hearing that from everyone that has read it.. it is SO moving to the top of my TBR list!

A Voracious Reader (a.k.a. Carol) The top of my list is too crowded and I so want to read these.

nd  - Master's lil-kitten Carol, you need to take a vaca from (have to) reading so you can get some (for pleasure) reading done! LOL

A Voracious Reader (a.k.a. Carol) I know! I'm not taking any more requests for now, so that should help.

nd  - Master's lil-kitten Maybe! Depends on how many you have waiting to review up until now! LOL

A Voracious Reader (a.k.a. Carol) Um...I plead the Fifth? *looks innocent while hiding review spreadsheet*

Arzella Great series. I just finished the last one and I have the Eternal Rider number one on audiobook.

nd  - Master's lil-kitten Carol ~ I'm A Voracious Reader wrote: "Um...I plead the Fifth? *looks innocent while hiding review spreadsheet*"

i'm not sure which is funnier, you trying to hide your spreadsheet, or trying to look innocent while doing it! HAHA.. okay, they're both funny! :D

nd  - Master's lil-kitten Arzella wrote: "Great series. I just finished the last one and I have the Eternal Rider number one on audiobook."

Arzella, ahh, another voice to prod me into starting this series! i may have to go the audio book route with this too.. i have some credits left over on Audible.com.. hmmm... ;)

Michele ~ la Smoocherina nhaughty brat (a.k.a. nd) wrote: "Wow.. I haven't gotten a single notification for these comments except for when Dhes hit "like" today. I'm so sorry that I've missed all these comments. Let me catch up!

@Dhes - Thank you! I'm gla..."

Sorry, I've been reading! Craziness! I know. I'll pop over now.

nd  - Master's lil-kitten EricJacobLover aka-Michele-Read Our Lips Book Blog wrote: "Sorry, I've been reading! Craziness! I know. I'll pop over now. "

Reading? Now there's a new concept! *smile* Hope to see you over there! You're missed! :)

A Voracious Reader (a.k.a. Carol) What? Just closing some files. Nothing to see here. *flicks eyes from side to side*

nd  - Master's lil-kitten HAHA! Yeah, i'm so sure!!