Jenni Rascal's Reviews > Bloodrose

Bloodrose by Andrea Cremer

Apr 08, 12

bookshelves: hottest-sweetest-guy
Read from April 08 to 09, 2012

** spoiler alert ** I don't really know what to say... I mean I was just sooooooo stunned by this novel, while at the same time I was dissapointed~I don't know why though. I just have this feeling that the first two books were wayyyyyyy better. This one I'm soooo glad that Shay became a wolf, because if he hadn't I would have burned this book.
I don't like how Ren was killed. I actually knew he was going to die before I read this book (because someone told me) but what I didn't know was how. The way he dies in this book was just cruel. CRUEL what the author does. Ren was never my favorite character, but in BloodRose I started to like him. He became Sweet, Adorable, and basically someone that I really enjoyed reading about. Then he died. So MESSED UP. I would understand if it was a SACRIFICE or SOMETHING ELSE, but HIS OWN STEPFATHER EMILE KILLS HIM! WTF! That was just tooooooo mean! I was so angry, because he never got the chance to actually say goodbye to Calla, talk about cruel! There wasn't some kind of last scene with him and her talking happily before battle. That killed me.
I was glad for Sabine though. I wished the others could remain human, but I'm just glad they didn't make Shay and Calla apart. I feel bad for Shay's parents, that's sort of mean too.
All in all 4/5. That's the highest I could give.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Bloodrose.