Natalie Ram's Reviews > The Vampire Stalker

The Vampire Stalker by Allison van Diepen

Jun 16, 11

The Otherworld trilogy by Elizabeth Howard is an extremely popular teen series. The second book has just been released and Amy Hawthorne is one of the first in line to find out what new has happened to her favorite character Alexander Banks. Known as the Vampire Stalker, he is a brooding enigmatic character who has captured Amy's heart. Little does she know that he is not just a character in a book but a real person who has just crossed into Amy's world and is still on the hunt for the dangerous and vicious vampire Vigo Skaar.

I had a lot of fun reading the Vampire Stalker. I loved how she lightly made fun of the mania surrounding some books but also didn't make me feel like a complete freak for participating in it sometimes. I laughed thinking of a real character from a book at a signing and seeing hundreds of people dressed up as real people in his life.

I loved the characters! Alexander was an excellent lead character and Amy was the perfect match for him. I also loved meeting some of the other characters and really wished I could have spent more time with all of them. I would love for this book to have a second one.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Vampire Stalker.