Rachel Chomsky's Reviews > Flawless

Flawless by Sara Shepard

F 50x66
Jun 16, 2011

liked it

I picked this book because I read the first one and found it to be a very good and interesting story. It left me at a cliff hanger and I just had to know what happened next. Some things that I liked about this book were its suspenseful moments but at the same time it had its girly moments as well. I've always liked to read these kind of series books about teenage girls and I also love mystery/horror so this book was a great fit. Some things that I didn't like about this book was the fact that its so detailed to the point of repetition, otherwise it was a very well written book. Some things that surprised me in this book were the unexpected twists and turns it had, I particularly enjoyed when Hanna, the perfect girl turned out to be not so perfect. Some things that could have been better were the details of the characters, I felt that some of the characters in the book could have been explained better. Moving forward, although this wasn't the best book I'm excited to read the rest of the series.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Flawless.