Heavensent1's Reviews > Reiki for Children

Reiki for Children by Kytka Hilmar-Jezek

Sep 08, 11

bookshelves: jennifer-s-books-bookshelf
Read from June 28 to August 10, 2011

Reiki For Children is a self-help guide for children to enable them to understand the energy that is all around them.

Reiki (pronounced, RAY KEY) is a learning tool to help your children better understand the natural healing process by "tapping" into their own energy force. By enabling this flow they will better understand themselves and will have a greater sense of generosity, love, happiness, creativity, compassion to name a few.

The reader will be shown how to connect with the Universal Life Force and how to direct it to do healing and loving thoughts and projections.

Children are often better recipients to the Universal Force as they are, as of yet, bogged down by the daily stresses in life. They haven't yet began to carry the baggage that makes them second guess their own nature. Children, for the most part, have a natural ability to go with the flow and bounce back from events that happen in their lives. It is this simple innocence that allows them to be natural Reiki masters if they are given the proper techniques to practice with.

The methods written within this book would never harm anyone who would wish to practice its methods. This is an art that is only meant to share love, to heal and to cleanse. The comprehensive lessons listed within are easy and straight forward and will help increase your own abilities.

I thought this was a well written book. And though it's stated its for children, I believe anyone reading it would benefit from its message. I have been reading it to my children and helping them to understand the concepts given. They have been willing participants in each lesson we have accomplished and look forward to continued practice.

The pictures that are shared with the reader helped to visualize what methods were being shown. It gave you a sense of being correct in showing the reader how to properly place their hands and move them along the body. The children look dedicated to the task at hand and it encourages you to do your best.

This is a very informative book as it explains the chakras, meditation, how to ground yourself and so many other interesting pieces of knowledge that will give you a well rounded view on the Reiki technique.

I highly suggest finding a quiet place to practice and keep your being centered. The grounding technique really keeps you balanced and joined to the methods being used.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Reiki for Children.

07/05/2011 page 126