Ryoma Gartre's Reviews > Out Of The Shadows

Sep 29, 2011

liked it
bookshelves: shapeshifters, wolves, mates
Read in June, 2011

** spoiler alert ** 3 stars because I loved the cover.

It starts with both main characters not so into each other being slutty around then when they get together, one doesn't even know they are mates and it's highly in the closet then one of the 2nd characters gets too much attention and all revolves around it, and the main characters are so uni dimensional, one of them is a harlequin heroine in disguise, but is so twisted to fill the writer's scheme that is totally unbelievable, and the other one is like so boring and we get to know him so little, is like he doesn't have any personality traits, he's just there to accept everything his "mate" throws at him and to have sex, I was shaking my head most of the time, he claims to be bisexual, but i didn't buy it, the wolf aspect from the novel it's like just there, and we don't get a big picture of it unless the writer use it to get the plot moving on with the bad guy.

Update
Ok, I finally finished reading, there was a lot in the characters I couldn't understand, their way of thinking didn't work for me, at the end everything solved itself without much effort, and it just appear to me as if Dane in a big drama queen way, blowed up everything out of proportion, finally I don't want to give major spoilers, but the way they dealt with the bad guy was incredibly irresponsible.

4 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Out Of The Shadows.