Ann's Reviews > Traction Man Is Here!

Traction Man Is Here! by Mini Grey

Jun 16, 11

bookshelves: actionadventure, childrens-stories, classic-feel, comedy, imagination, picture-books, toys
Read on June 13, 2011, read count: 1

This book is a delight!!! It reminded me of a Toy Story beginning (which I consider quite high praise!), where the toys are being played with by Andy. Yet a very different style here, because here everything Traction Man does is through the play.

What I love is the kid's imagination and how fantastic and fun the adventures are that he creates for Traction Man! Turning everyday chores into something exciting becomes a breeze when Traction Man is around!

And just when things didn't seem like they could get any funnier, Grandma *knits* Traction Man a green suit! With matching hat! Hm... very nice of her, but I wonder how long Traction Man will have to wear it?

This book is a delight in both text and illustrations, and is sure to be enjoyed by young and adults alike! I wanted to pour over all the detailed illustrations even now, and I'm sure I would have had it out for hours when I was little, looking at every inch of the pictures.

Definitely a recommended title!!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Traction Man Is Here!.