DarienMoya's Reviews > No Fear

No Fear by S.J. Frost

Aug 18, 11

bookshelves: july-m-m-catergory-challenge, 2011-reads, fave-m-m-characters, my-m-m-lovin
Read from July 28 to 30, 2011

More of my reviews and thoughts on my blog PANTS OFF REVIEWS

I enjoyed this second offering in the Conquest series, though a tad bit predictable and equally mushy. It was still a wonderful book about the sexiest rockstars eva. Evan and Jesse are back in big way, and it’s never a bad thing to visit them.

The relationship is established, but they still must keep it a secret from the public. They both struggle with hiding their love for each other, and its becoming harder for them, not to shout to the world that they are in love. It has the same feel as the first book, Evan and Jesse totally in love with each other. Others hating on that love and trying to bring them down.

A certain crush finally becomes known, involving the hater Trish. I just never really liked her and am so glad she is finally gone. I still don’t understand what it was exactly that made her fall in love with Jesse. Is it because he is a good singer, and really good looking? On the other hand, could it be that, he completely ignored you from the very beginning and you were hoping that Ur vagina would turn him straight? She just really irked me.

There is a serious conflict, and I thought it was dealt with quite lightly. The severity of the crime was no joke, and I was just hoping that the aggressors got more of an ass kicking. Or hope that they would drop the soap in prison. I think if you are going to, write something of that degree; the payout had better be good. I just wanted so much more; those bitches hurt my Jesse.

Overall, another fantastic instalment in the series. Jesse and Evan are fantastic, sexy, and downright sinful. Only once a month do I wish I was a man but these two would make me want to be one all the time. They are incredible, rocking out has never sounded and looked so good. The supporting characters are also back, some a lot better than others. Always a good time in the world of Conquest.

SideNote- Easy with the unnecessary drama.
4 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read No Fear.

8.0% "Trish is still a jealous bitch!"
51.0% "Trish is an idiot, like she didn't freaking know."
72.0% "I hope Evan gives those guys a serious ass kicking."
show 1 hidden update…