Lexy's Reviews > Flawless

5198609
Jul 14, 13

bookshelves: favorites
Read on June 25, 2011

I don't think many people will agree with me on the rating, but hey I enjoyed it. That's all that matters.

This is one of those stories that is used often, but instead of getting annoyed at the overly-used plot I absolutely loved it. I loved the main character, Sarah, and to be honest, I couldn't picture her "huge" nose. I just pictured a regular nose that could be a little too big, but nothing to gawk over like some people did in this book. I really loved all the relationships in this book. Sarah's friendship with Kristen was too cute and her close relationship with her mom was something that's not commonly found in YA books. The love interest in this book, Rock, was great and all, but he didn't really appeal to me. I mean yeah, he sounded super hot, nice, and had great manners, but I didn't really love him. While I was reading it I really liked him, but now that I think about it I wasn't in love with his character.
This book teaches it's readers that you don't have to change the way you are to please other people. I think that message needs to be spread around more often.
I literally could not put this book down. I picked it up to pass a few hours before I went to bed and ended up falling asleep at 5 am because I couldn't stop reading. I definitely recommend it!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Flawless.

06/24/2011 page 7